Recovery & Sobriety
The Way Back is a private pay, extended care, long-term inpatient alcohol and drug treatment program that has been priced to be accessible to the greatest number of people possible. We believe that long term structured living is the best path to a lifetime of sobriety,
Our experience in sober housing and personal recovery has lead us to the conclusion that alcoholism and drug addiction is best treated by changing behaviors. We teach basic life skills, responsibility and social interaction.
- To introduce the process of recovery through a 12 step program.
- To change the behaviors associated with addiction.
- To eliminate the feelings of hopelessness.
- To become self-sufficient.
- To find employment or further education.
- To help develop healthy relationships.
We hope everyone will stay in our care until they recover physically, spiritually and mentally. It is our mission to give everyone the tools to find their own way back.